All users are REQUIRED to register - please see the link and the TERMS OF USE in the first Board of the Index.

This Board is fully searchable.

All posts are totally subject to review and control by the Administrator, and the Administrator's decision in all matters is final.

Other surname interests? See our same-format Caribbean Surname Index, Irish Surname Index and Scottish Surname Index

Canada Surname Index Forum Index
 RegisterRegister 

Family Tree Maker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Canada Surname Index Forum Index ->  Database software

bimjim Reply with quote
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Family Tree Maker

I use Family Tree Maker V4 (for Windoze 95), which I purchased way back when it was still owned by Broderbund. It worked just fine on Windoze 98, 2000, XP, and now XP Pro.

I does what it is supposed to do, and I always look at software as npot needing an upgrade until it no longer perfoems the task I want to to... that it still does, so i see no need to change it and a load of cash for another version or prigram.

You should still be able to find it on eBay or in used software/book stores at a bargain price.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Canada Surname Index Forum Index ->  Database software
Page 1 of 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions