All users are REQUIRED to register - please see the link and the TERMS OF USE in the first Board of the Index.

This Board is fully searchable.

All posts are totally subject to review and control by the Administrator, and the Administrator's decision in all matters is final.

Other surname interests? See our same-format Caribbean Surname Index, Irish Surname Index and Scottish Surname Index

Canada Surname Index Forum Index
 RegisterRegister 

NEW: IMPORTANT: Manual Registration Now In Effect...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Canada Surname Index Forum Index ->  NEW: IMPORTANT: Manual Registration Now In Effect...

bimjim Reply with quote
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: NEW: IMPORTANT: Manual Registration Now In Effect...

Hi, folks...

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE.

--

MANDATORY TERMS OF USE

--

1. You are REQUIRED to POST a valid (= worthwhile) message within two weeks of registering, or your account WILL be removed by the Administrator.

Please also note: All new Posts are reviewed within 24 hours. The idea is to help you get started on your quest, not to help you to procrastinate even longer.

--

2. Email addresses are NOT to be posted in public...

You may NOT place your email address - or the email address of anyone else - anywhere in the public areas of on this Index or any of its Boards, in any form whatsoever.

This includes, but is not limited to, "name@domain.com", "name @ domain.com", "name at domain.com", "name at that hotplace", "name at that gplace", or any or all variations.

This rule is STRICTLY enforced - one warning is allowed, and upon a second violation that user and all of their Posts are then removed from the Index.

--

3. From registration onwards, immediate email contact is required (no bounces), or you will be removed. Full mailboxes provide no communications, and autoresponders are allowed.

If your email address changes, you MUST update it here.

--

4. Periodic Reminders: You accept that the Administrator will send you periodic "broadcasts" of relevant information.

--

So, if you wish to register on this Board, please click on the following link and register using that form. If I accept your request I will register you myself manually when I get to it...

http://www.bloorstreetwest.com/surnames/register.html

--

I wish all of you the very best in your family research.

Jim Lynch
Owner/Administrator
Caribbean/Canadian/Irish/Scottish Surname Indexes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Canada Surname Index Forum Index ->  NEW: IMPORTANT: Manual Registration Now In Effect...
Page 1 of 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions